Your scents come in a vial and will have approx 6 ml of your choice of fragrance oils. The kit also includes a pipette for ease of scenting. That should be enough to scent 2-4 dryer balls heavily or you can scent your dryer balls by adding a drop or two and scent about 14, letting them dry and putting them back in the dryer.
This is a do-it-yourself kit and will definitely give them a fresh boost!
Outdoor Fresh (formerly country clothesline) (Smells identical to Downy's original fragrance. The aroma of fresh powder, light musk, and just a hint of fresh spring flowers of daffodils and tulips)
Lavender Vanilla Dream (A relaxing and tranquil scent that is also unique and memorable. A well-rounded combination of fresh lavender, fresh vanilla beans, with orange zests and patchouli)
Honest for Men (Bergamot, lemon, silver fir, and geranium; all sitting on intoxicating notes of woods, leather, and musk)
- New Born Baby (Delicate citrus tones unfold to reveal a blend of soft florals in this innocent fragrance)
- Torrential Rains (Down-to-earth freshness that begins with top notes of bergamot, clementine, and grapefruit; followed by middle notes of jasmine and rose; well-rounded with base notes of patchouli, sandalwood, and oakmoss.)
- Tropical Breeze (A tropical delight that combines sweet coconut and juicy island fruits with exotic, and delightfully fragrant native flora of tiare and plumeria flowers.)
Essential Oil Scents
- Lavender Vanilla Dream Essential Oil
- Fresh Lemon Essential Oil
- Orange Paradise Essential Oil
I am hooked on the Lavender Vanilla Dream. The DIY kits are super easy to use and the scent lasts a long time.
Lavender Vanilla Dream is a wonderful gentle scent that has stolen my heart away from all scented commercial laundry products. I only use fragrance free detergents in my washer, and now, Lavender Vanilla Dream DIY kits with Maple Hills wool dryer balls for softening in the dryer.
Love the scent kits.
I Love the outdoor fresh scent the best and I Love to smell the laundry after using it. I even put a little on a cotton ball and stick it in the vents so when the air or heat goes on everything smells wonderful.
Glad I switched to wool dyer balls
Great value, natural product. A little bit more static than with dryer sheets but not enough to go back to using them.
Was so glade. Could order some more. Thanks