Our Honest For Men Beard Wash is exactly what your beard has been looking for.
▪ Prevents flakes and itching with an all natural blend of butters and oils that condition both your beard and your skin.
▪ All natural ingredients are used to give your beard exactly what it wants and needs. The main reason many guys complain of itchy beards and skin is because of the harsh chemicals used in many of todays soaps and shampoos. Ditch the chemicals and use all natural Honest For Men Beard Wash. If we couldn't pronounce the ingredients we didn't use them.
▪ We formulated our Honest For Men Beard wash with just the right blend of ingredients to prevent fly aways and promote natural beard shine. Our ingredients won't strip natural oils and damage hair follicles. All of the natural glycerin is retained for healthy beard and skin.
▪ A sophisticated blend of 100% natural essential oils delivers a world class fragrance you will enjoy all day. No harsh chemical based fragrance oils here.
▪ Handy recycled paper board container makes a great storage container for your beard wash. Great for at home and on the go.
▪ No Animal Testing, Sulphate Free, Phthalate Free, Paraben Free, Petroleum Free LOOK FOR OUR 5 BAR VALUE PACK AND SAVE 25% OFF THE INDIVIDUAL BAR PRICE INSTANTLY!
DISTINCTIVE SCENT a fresh blend of orange, lavender and patchouli essential oils which gives your beard bright citrus top notes with a rich earthy base.
ATTENTION: This is a hand crafted product. Due to this and the nature of natural ingredients some variation in size, color, and scent may occur, this is normal. Our bars will range between 4.0-5.0 oz in weight.
Coconut Oil, Water, Palm Oil (sustainable), Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Hemp Seed Butter, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, Patchouli Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Orange Essential Oil, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye)* *None remains after saponifying oils into soap and glycerin
Best if used in the shower. 1) Thoroughly wet beard. 2) Rub the Honest For Men Beard Wash bar a few times onto your beard to start a lather. 3) Set down beard wash bar 4) Work lather up in beard from root to tip. 5) let sit in beard for a short while to allow natural oils to work into skin and beard 6) Rinse thoroughly 7) Repeat if necessary
This stuff keeps my beard softer and more beardruff-free than any other product I’ve tried. It lathers up great, lasts a long time, and has a nice scent (wife-approved). I also use it to wash what little hair I have left on my head and works like a charm up there too, although it’s not sufficiently magical to make new hairs sprout. Finally, I really appreciate that it’s a natural product and leaves no plastic behind. Finally for real, it’s way better value than other stuff I see online, especially when you buy a five-pack.
Consistent lather, much better than any other brands I've tried. Once the lather starts-you're set regardless of how dirty or greasy your beard is. Washes clean and leaves beard conditioned! My beard is about 8 inches long, coarse, dry and wiry. Try it, you'll be a repeat customer.
I've been using this for several months and really like it. It smells great, is long lasting, and lathers up very nicely.
Everything I've ever used from Maple Hills has been awesome. They make great products and ship it most likely the same day!
Bought this beard wash for my husband and he absolutely loves it! All other products leave his skin really dry and flaky but this beard wash is the only stuff so far that helps. It smells great too. Customer for life for sure!